Puglia, treasure chest of stories to discover, among the remains of a story that tells of myths,legendary figures and extraordinary figures lives who loved this land.
Puglia magic, restless, wild.Puglia, the land of castles and ancient villages,artists and artisans, musicians and comedians.
Puglia to discover, to live,not to beforgotten.
InPugliatour organizes a 8-day touramong the most beautiful cities of Apulia.We will guide you through castles and monuments. We will take you into the
exciting discoverystories and traditions, tastes and sounds.
The fee includes: accommodation in a 3 or 4 star hotel with treatment of 4 full board and 3 half board including drinks; accommodation in a double room with private services; assistance for the duration of the stay and specialized tour guides for excursions; entry to museums where expected? tastings of typical local products in the places of production.
Day 1 – WELCOME IN PUGLIA!
- Reception in the afternoon with accommodation and dinner in the Hotel “ Felicità” Carrisi
Day 2 – WINE TASTING AND MASTER CLASS
- 9.00 breakfast. The day takes place in Carrisi estate, with tasting of the wines produced. Afterwards there will be a course in Culinary Master Class.
- 08.00 pm Dinner at the hotel and evening at leisure.
Day 3 – BETWEEN TRULLI AND CAVES
- 8.00 Breakfast in the hotel. Departure for Martina Franca and visit the famous baroque town and famous for the festival of the Itria Valley . Then visit Alberobello , Capital of Trulli and Unesco site.
- 01.30 pm Lunch and wine tasting at Winery “ Cantine Albea “ .
- 03.00 pm We will move to visit the Caves of Castellana. Then we move to Polignano a Mare, the town of “ Mister Volare” , Domenico Modugno.
- At 08.00 pm dinner at a restaurant Polignano.
- Return to hotel
Day 4 – BETWEEN THE white city and Itria Valley
- 8.00 pmBreakfast at the hotel and departure for the White City of Ostuni. Guided tour of the old town, featuring the white houses after which Ostuni has been named The White City. Tour and tasting at an oil mill and museum.
- 02.00 pm lunch at a local restaurant Cisternino.
- In the afternoon we move to nearby Cisternino, in the heart of the Itria Valley, to discover typical food, popular music, arts and crafts.
- Return to hotel and dinner.
- Evening at leisure
Day 5 – UNESCO MONUMENTS
- 8.00 Breakfast in the hotel. Departure for the “alta murgia”, visit the UNESCO site the Castel del Monte, the discovery of this mysterious and intriguing octagonal castle wanted by the great and enlightened emperor Federico II.
- 01.00 pm lunch and tasting at the Winery “Villa Schinosa “.
- 03:00 pm departure for the UNESCO site Matera, sightseeing stones and capital the culture of 2019.
- 08.00 pm return to the hotel and dinner.Evening at leisure
Day 6 – Discovering Salento
- 8.00 Breakfast at the hotel and departurefor Salento. Guided tour of the city of Lecce, the Apulian capital of Baroque, also known as “The Florence of the South”. Here the ancient Messapian origins and the remains of Roman domination mingle with plenty of Baroque, offering views and sceneries of magnificent beauty.
- Visit of the most important monuments of the city. Lunch at leisure
- In the afternoon transfer to Otranto. Guided city tour. Visit to the Cathedral with the famous mosaic of Pantaleone, the Byzantine
Church of St. Peter’s and the Aragonese Castle.
- 07.00 pm Return to hotel and dinner.
- Evening at leisure
Day 7 – TASTING AND RELAX
- 08.00 Breakfast in the hotel. You move Winery “ Due Palme “, where after visiting there will be a tasting.
- Lunch at leisure. Afternoon free for shopping
- 08.00 pm return and dinner at the hotel.
Day 8 – Farewell
- 09.00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- Farewell and departure