Il Giardino di Don Mimì is a luxurious trulli house with swimming pool, surrounded by a large garden and located in the lush countryside of the Valle d’Itria, in the highest and most panoramic part of Ceglie Messapica, which boasts the recognition of a City of Art and Land of Gastronomy.
The house is a combination of tradition and modernity both in the structure and in the furnishings: it consists of 5 trulli connected to a huge revisited “lamia”.
Description of the house (total 8 beds):
- 2 suites with double bed, air conditioning and large en-suite bathrooms on the first floor;
- 1 double bedroom with air conditioning in a large trullo with h 4.5 m;
- 1 bedroom with two single beds (with the possibility of turn them into a double bed) on the ground floor (room height 1.90 m);
- 1 bathroom on the ground floor (h 1.90 m) with large shower of h 2.10 m;
- reading / study area located in 4 splendid trulli with exposed stone and fireplace;
- large living room with 3 sofas and TV and dining room with table for 8 people;
- spacious and well-equipped eat-in kitchen with a table for 6/8 people.
The house is surrounded by a planted garden of about 6000 sqm with large shaded areas. There are 3 gazebos: the first one in front of the pool and near the kitchen is very large and it has a table for 10 people and a living area, the second one has a sommier for two people and the third one in the courtyard in front of the trulli with a table for 10 people.
An outdoor conversation area has been created under the shade of holm oaks and another relaxation area has been created under a huge centuries-old oak tree shaded from lunchtime until late afternoon. An orchard is available to guests.
Located in the heart of the Itria Valley, not far from the medieval historic centre of Ceglie Messapica, famous for excellent food and wine. A few kilometres away there are also the enchanting whitewashed historic centres of Ostuni, Cisternino, Locorotondo, Martina Franca and Alberobello, the capital of Trulli and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The crystal-clear sea of the Adriatic coast and splendid seaside towns such as Monopoli and Polignano a Mare are within easy reach.
Itria Valley is also an ideal destination for lovers of bicycles and nature walks: the Apulian Aqueduct Cycle Path offers the chance to immerse yourself, for a stretch of about 20 km, in a unique landscape made of centuries-old olive trees, vineyards and cultivated fields, dry stone walls, trulli and Masserias.
Ceglie Messapica 1 Km
Cisternino 15 Km
Ostuni 10 Km
Beach 15 Km
Martina Franca 15 Km
Locorotondo 20 Km
Alberobello 30 Km
Caves of Castellana 40 Km
Zoo Safari 30 Km
Golf club 30 Km
Bari Airport 100 Km
Brindisi Airport 30 Km
The Inpugliatour villas can be rented for a minimum period of 7 days. The indicated rates are per week.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking deposit: 30%
- Check-in / Check-out time: 15:00 / 10:00
- Security deposit: € 500.00
Security Deposit: 500 € cash deposit or credit card block
What is included:
– bed linen and towels;
– cleaning service before and after the stay (and intermediate cleaning for stays of two or more weeks);
– pool cleaning;
– consumption of electricity, water and gas.
What is not included:
– any tourist tax;
– any security deposit;
The Inpugliatour staff will be happy to give you all the information you need and advise you where to eat, what to visit in the surroundings and how to spend your free time to make your holiday in Puglia an unforgettable experience: boat excursions, cycle-walks, horseback riding, guided tours, cooking classes and much more await you, only in Puglia, only with Inpugliatour.